80 Scir like which others?

To whoever is bored:)

Which of the Scirs have the same body as the 80?  I remember on the 80,
the front marker lights wrap around to the side, but they don't on some
other models, for example.  Are the 77 to 81 models all the same?

I've seen different door handles on them also.  I think mine is
chrome(?) with a black insert.  Seems like others were the reverse of
this??

We found almost the exact color of our Scir in a hobby model spray
paint.  It is Colors By Boyd, #52920, Roadstar Florida Orange Pearl.
Found it in Walfart (jaw drops in disbelief.)

M+G Houston  (from TX, but not where you think:))   houston9@ih2000.net
90 Alpine White Corrado, Autotech Stage 1, 104,000mi
80 Scirocco (has replacement driver now), 169,000mi