hello

Hi, everyone!

Now that I think I have my addressing problems straightened out, I wanted to say
hello and introduce myself...

I'm Carlee, a new subscriber to the list.  I have a 1977 and a 1978 Scriocco,
and I'm making one car out of them.  So, I'll be around a while!  I've been
reading the list for a couple weeks, but couldn't post 'cause I was sending it
to the wrong address (using a one instead of an ell after Scirocco)!  THANKS to
those who answered my plea for help in the newsgroup!!

Well, see y'all...

Carlee