Speaking of speakers.....VW related FS ad;)

Hi everyone - been sorta following this sub thread, and I have something
that might interest someone.  I have a 12" sub in a ported enclosure.  It
is right in the middle of Kicker's recommended volume specs for ported
enclosures, although it now has a Fosgate Punch sub in it - don't know the
model #, but there were three available when I bought it - about a year ago
- the low end one, mid level one (this is it), and another with an
aluminium carrier.  It was roughly $200, I believe.  Maybe less.  The box
fits perfectly in the back of a Rabbit (imagine that:), it sits in the back
of the trunk, level with the flat trunk rack thing, spare tire is still
accessable.  It is made of 3/4" particle board, has some fiberglass
insulation in it, and the port is the "right" size.  A stereo-junkie friend
built it for me, it is sealed with caulk, sounds really good, but not
superbass, a bit more midrange (for lack of a stereojunkie term) than most
12" boxes.

The amp is an Alpine V12, MRV F300.  It has 2 internal and adjustable
crossovers, 4/3/2 channel, can be bridged, has a big gnarly fuse (technical
term), gold connectors for power/speakers.  It cost me over $300.

I'd like to get $300 for the lot.  Shipping would be a bear on the box, but
it is nice, especially if you carpet it.  The box is basically free with
the sub, the way I look at it.  If you want one or both, let me know, we
can work something out.  If anyone knows anything specific about this stuff
that they think a prospective buyer should know, feel free to add to this -
I don't know a hell of a lot about stereo stuff.  Thanks!

Mannix (Boulder CO) - I can try to put it in either a MK1 or 2 to see about
fit........I'd guess it'll drop right in.