Re: What Tuner has does the BEST head work?

Oh, before I decided on my G60 project, I seriously considered a Stage III
ported/polished 16v head from Velocity w/ a 2.1/2.2L block from whomever.
Velocity has 4 levels of porting/polishing, and I figured the fourth would
be too radical for street so I looked into the third.  Price (including core
replacement) was @$1250 from Velocity;  probably @$1100 from a dealer of
Velocity.  Tell your friend to check out their ad if he hasn't already.
They have a website too.  I think the deal is that they send you the head,
you swap 'em, and then send yours back to them.  That way, you're not w/o a
car for awhile.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Polytechnic Institute