Re: What Tuner has does the BEST head work?

--
POTTERMAN
kmpotter@ix.netcom.com

----------
> Michael Potter, where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu????? Come on BOY,
> get out of lurk mode and get to the single fingered typing you know. It
> will be a while, but within a few days, he will respond. Well, thats if
> he starts typing NOW.......

Wow !!! Typing class was a bitch:)

> Hes got a RD motor in his 81 Scirocco "S" with a wicked port/polish job
> that RIPS. He should know.

HEY Shawn it's an 80 !!!!!!!

I had my head done at a friend of a friends shop that does all the andial
porsche motors & headwork. I was not in a hurry for it to get back to me
so my buddy said lemme see what I can do. (they would rather not work on
VW stuff all the time because there buried with porsche stuff) They did do
an great job it just took a couple of months because they did it on their
spare time. Probably the best place is to take it is to Techtonics tuning
they have been doing it for quite a while with proven results.

POTTERMAN