Electrical Fun

  I can't for the life of me find a decent wiring diagram for the '82 (with
AC).  Can anyone tell me which circuit the guages are on, which fuses
protect the guage/radio circuits, and which one fuse #15 is hooked to (and
which amp fuse it needs).  The brake light stays on when I have the key out
and the e-brake engaged, the battery drains overnight, the radio hums, and
it's driving me up the wall trying to locate the problem.  Any help greatly
appreciated.

Kyle