fuel distributer

Hi -

it's the third time I ask questions on this topic - at least now I know how
to call it!

The thing is my engine runs a bit more than perfect when cold, when it gets
hot it starts gathering the RPMs like climing a stairway - stalling at every
200 RPM, also it idles high. When I take my foot off the accelerator the car
seems to accelerate for a second.

Thats the story, I have to guesses, both might be stupid (or not):
1. the plate in the fuel distributer does not move freely (it did, when we
tried it - but may be it acts bit different in real action)
2. the fuel mixture is too rich
3. pressure control regulator

Thanks for evrything!

Arno