'81 scirocco troubleshooting

Okay waterheads.  After owning my '81 Scirocco for almost 2 weeks, here are
some observations.  Can anyone diagnose the possible problems?

- While driving home, my friend (who was following me in his MR2) noticed
the left rear wheel was slightly wobbling while I was driving.  After
getting home, I made sure the lugs where tight.  I don't believe the wheel
is bent...THEN I proceded to grab ahold of the top of the tire, and shake
the wheel in and out.  It seems slightly loose, and there's a thumping
originating from the hub.  The other rear wheel did it to.  What's this?
Wheel bearings?

- Car doesn't want to "cold start" when started cold.  It just idles like
normal (albiet, a bit rough until it warms).  How do I fix this?

- Both front seats "rock" slightly.  The rears are okay, but is loose where
the adjuster up front is.  Is this normal?  It's not a lot, but you can sit
in it, rock it, and hear a tiny thump sound.

- Neither door will hold itself open.  What do I need to adjust/replace to
fix this?  Makes getting out when carrying stuff inconvenient.

- The front springs are Tokico's (too stiff for me), and the rears are
Eibachs.  Rear shocks are red Tokico's, and the fronts are ?....anybody want
to buy these for their Scirocco I?  $100 USD for all.

Here's some other misc. info:

- I will be ordering the Neuspeed suspension package (NS Lowering Springs,
upper and lower stressbar, 22mm front SB, 25mm rear SB, Bilstein HD's or
Boge TG's).  Any comments on the quality of these components?  Ease of
installation?  How about the Bilstein or Boge shocks...any good?  How's the
ride after I install all this crud?

- I will be ordering the Techtonics 14awg aluminized steel exhaust.  What's
the quality on this?

That's about it for now.  Thanks for reading through all this drivel, and
thanks in advance for any answers.

 *  Donovan Porter - dporter@hevanet.com - Green '95 200SX SE-R FOR  *
* SALE! Best offer over $13k - 1980 VW Rabbit Pickup  FOR SALE! $1200 *
 * -96 Toyota RAV4, 4wd, pwr everyting - 1981 VW Scirocco, some mods *