Re: woofer

> maybe I'm off the topic, but I would like to hear what kinda experience you
> have with subwoofers: I am thinking of getting a 11" 300W thingie in my trunk.
>
> Or is it better to go for a pair of loudspeakers you usually use at home -
> you know - the big boxes.

Ive got 2 JL Audio 15w6's in my trunk, in a sealed enclosure
facing foreward pointed parallel(or really perpinducular if you draw
the line out =]) to the back of the rear seat . Enclosure takes up
1/2 my trunk, I can still get to my spare tire well, amps are mounted
on a board that fills the rest of the trunk floor (back 1/2) and keep
the box from sliding around...and it holds a large ammount of
groceries still =] (or 6 suitcases of beer)

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco