Re: Removing the fuse box

At 11:47 PM 3/5/97 GMT, Brad Sheridan wrote:
>    Has anybody removed the fuse panel on a mk II? Although I think all
>mkIIs are the same, its a 16V if it makes a difference. How do you remove
>it? I couldn't find this in the Bentley manual.

On my 82, you remove two screws at the bottom of the fuse panel
then push up on the whole assy to release it from the metal frame
in which it sits.  It is set in place and held by two round "ears," one
on each side.

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
(mailto:milos@insync.net)
93 Corrado SLC, 82 Scirocco