13x6 wheels taking up space in your garage?

Hi all, I am looking for a set of 13x6" alloys for my GTI - I have 14x6"
GTI wheels in VERY good condition that I'd like to trade for 13x6s.
Anyone?  I don't care what the 13s look like, just alloy, an offset that'll
fit, and 6" wide.  Brand is somewhat irrelevant.  Thanks!

Mannix (would consider purchase, too, but I'd rather trade for round 13x6s
- my GTI wheels were bought in 91, been race - only wheels for the past 2
seasons, *very* good shape)