Re: Hesitation and bad starting

<< But this time i went and  removed the gas-cap, let all the built up
pressure release and viola!  smooth start and run. >>

I get this once in a blue moon as well.  You know how the coolant reservoir
cap lets off excess pressure, right?  Is the gas cap supposed to work the
same way?  If so, are our caps somewhat defective?

CT
Still on vacation--just perusing mail.  I'll get back w/ you guys next week.