Re: VW Special tools

Has anyone heard of Hazet (sp?) tools, they used to outfit VWs and
Porches with really good quality tools.  I had a friend who had a whole
set and compared to Craftsmen tools they were of much better metal alloy
and usually twice as thin but same strength as the bulky Craftsmen.
They were just right for all the tight places in a VW.  I think  you can
get them in Germany only.  Anyone have any ideas where one might get
some?

	Andy