Re: VW Special tools

I would have to say that there is simply no comparison between snap
on and Craftsmen.  Craftsmen makes HORRIBLE tools.  Just two days ago
I broke a Craftsmen socket.  At the garage I used to work at if they
found a extra Craftsmen wrench or socket laying around they would
, literally, rather throw it out than get frustrated by the damn
thing.  But I have to admit they do have some teal cheap deals on
their tools and I do have a few.  Even though they break alot.

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco V8 350