Back to the list...

I have decided to keep my Scirocco, so I am back on the
list.  The car is now backup to my 93 Corrado, and I have
been doing some restoration to it.  In the process, I had to replace
a wiring harness for the AC and radiator fan.  I found it at a local
salvage yard.  I got that and the 1.8L TB boost switch for $50.

BTW, this wiring harness requires cutting only one wire under the
dash.  Most of the other wires connect to an outboard relay
socket on the fuse box(AC), so you can pull the connectors out of the
socket and reinsert the ones from the new harness.  The one I
got was from a Scirocco I and fit my 82 SII perfectly :)

I am close to installing a heater core in it - wish me luck :)

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
(mailto:milos@insync.net)
93 Corrado SLC, 82 Scirocco