leather ROC interior for sale

YO!
anyone want a leather interior for their roc?  I got front and rear
seats for sale.  The rears are in great shape.  None have rips or
scratches.  The only downside is the wear on the front seats.  Both of
the outside bolsters have worn away a little but if you want I could get
you pictures for email.  They are from my 83 Scirocco which I put in the
cloth seats and I'm getting Sparco seats for my 16v.  Give me your best
offer.  $350 would be an acceptable offer.  Thanks,
--
Josh Clark
EXC Performance