1.8 to 2.0L 16V

This past weekend I came across a 2.0L 16v bottom end, I was wondering
if I did swap this block in can I still use the 1.8L 16V head and
everything else from the 1.8L, and if so would I be better off getting a
2.0L head and all, I was wondering if anyone out there had done this to
their 1.8 16V and what kinds of things should i take into considration
before doing this swap and also what kind of performance  could I expect
from the addition of the 2.0 16V bottom end with the 1.8L head?

Thanks
Janusz Lipski
JRL7715@rit.edu