Re: VR6 Muffler

Etrik Patricella wrote:

> I am looking for the list member who was selling a SS
> VR6 muffler modified to fit a scirocco.  I need it!
>
> Thanks
> Etrik
> http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik
>
> P.S.
> If anyone else has a SS scirocco 16v muffler for sale
> drop me a line.

Hey Etrik,
Making a VR6 muffler fit a Scirocco would be a LARGE and difficult
task.  The inlet pipe comes out on the driver's side of the muffler and
the tailpipes come out crooked because the muffler sits on an angle.
THEN there's the hangers that are totally wrong.  What I would do is put
on a Corrado rear muffler which is stainless and I believe others here
on the group have done this as well.  OR you could modify a 16v GTI
Scorpion muffler like I did to fit on the car which is pretty simple.
They're stainless too.  OR  =)
there is the Eurosport muffler which comes in stainless and is made to
fit the stock Scirocco.  I can get one of those for you too.  It has a
3" tip too.  HTH, lata
--
Josh Clark
EXC Performance