Re: HELP Distributor = tach + spark shorting out --HELP!!!!!!

>..also theres a hole in my tranny? directly below my distributor? is
>this a good hole to have..i think i dropped a screw down it..am I
>phucked?
>
>Ryan

Hello Ryan:

If you dropped a screw in any hole in the trans, and you could not remove
it, it will mean trouble 99.9% of the time. If you dropped it through the
timing hole, definite trouble. Do not move the car until a knowledgeable
set of eyes can check it out.

Good luck!!!
Paul Hanley