Re: Post Autotech Show

  For those of you that ordered tshirts, I got mine at the show from Shawn,
who was wearing his. When I saw it, I thought it looked really goofy, but
paid for mine anyhow. Later on, I looked at the shirts again, and realized
that the shirts look very cool, it was Shawn that looked goofy:). I'm very
satisfied with the way it came out. Maybe Shawn should consider getting
someone else to model the tshirts when he tries to sell them:). And Shawn,
you might want to scan a picture of the final product onto your page. As
good as it looks, that may interest even more people in ordering some.

Brad