wheel locks

  I was curious if anyone had any experience with Euro locks?  I have ATS
type 10 wheels and they are open lug, and they also have their own special
wheel lugs so I cant get a plain ole lugs for the stock type rims.  I know
that the Euro locks go over the existing lugs but I dont know how reliable
they are or how they work.  With my rims the locking lug will be visible
and I dont want it too look like my old gorilla locks, if anyone knows
what they look like.  I am looking for something a little more appealing
to the eye.  Any suggestions?

  Andre'