quiet night...and me without a car. what a bloody bore.

Well, I got a call from my mechanic a couple hours ago.  It seems he's
having a little trouble replacing the timing belt on my car (I took it
in to get the shifter linkage and the timing belt replaced).  Apparently
the motor I have inside of my 1987 16V Scirocco is from a 1988 16V
Scirocco, and there is a bit of a difference between the belts for both
years.  It's too bad, cuz it's a nice night to do some runnin...

jason
87 16V