16v has been scoped...now what?

Just picked up my car from the shop after having it scoped, seems
it's in real need of a serious tune up. The recommended me change
plugs (worn and burnt) wire (white between them in the loom suggests
arcing) and a new cap and distributor, and rotor, saying the dist or
whatever was cracked and loose. So..I know i can upgrade to
Silverstone plugs and Nology wires ,,might as well throw in the coil
too...but what about the rotor, cap and dist. ..am I stuck to go with
stock BOSCH replacement parts?

Ryan
'87 16v