Neverending brake story

Just wanted to let everyone know...I still have no brakes, but it has
been an interesting and educational experience so far (besides a
painful one).  As everyone knows my MC is gone.  In the process to fix
this, I have been checking out every other brake related part on my
car for problems.  I first tried bleeding my brakes which resulted in
two broken bleeder valves (one rear, one front).  The rear was easily
fixed with a new wheel brake cylinder (fairly easy and done).  The
front was not so easy.  Seeing as that I don't have the cash for a new
caliber, I purchased one from the junkyard.  Stupid me, I bought the
wrong one (which I will replace after work today).  After realizing
this, I figured I would try to drill out the old bleeder valve on my
old caliber.  This actually worked...so I thought.  When I finally got
the old bleeder valve out, I replaced it with a new one, fit tight,
looked good.  I hooked up the caliber to the brake line, bleeder
valves still leeking...tighten it up, still leaking.  I guess I
drilled a little to far into the caliber.  This all occurred over a
three hour time span, it's getting dark, downed 4 beers already, so I
called it quits for the night.

Still not sure what I'm going to do about the MC.

Not enough time (or maybe light) in the day,

John
80 Scirocco S

P.S. - Please someone let me know if they are getting tired of this
line, I wish it was over myself.