Re: Project 16v in EC

> Thanks for bringing that article up Brett.  That was one of the
> crappiest pieces of project work I have ever seen. They should have made
> more room for the advertisers they're sucking up to.  Here's my take on
> the "article":  We've got a Scirocco, put new wires and plugs in it...it
> seems to run better...The End.  Ain't we great? Add a few pics and hump
> the product installed like an alley cat on a full moon.  Gentlemen, that
> is NOT a project.  Can't wait for the next issue!

	Man, you OBVIOUSLY don't know what you are talking about! Don't you
know that it'll be at least _3_ issues before they get to the next
step?  Other than that, though, you are right on the ball!  ;)

	Hopefully I'll get my ish tomorrow or the next day.  Although from the
general attitude towards EC's handling of our beloved Scirocco, I guess
I shouldn't hold my breath.

jason
87 16V