No A/C

I really want to take out the a/c in my 80 Scirocco and I have a few
questions.  I went to the junkyard this weekend and collected all the
mounting hardware required to mount the alternator from a non a/c car.
 At this time I also, tried to take out the a/c from another 80 VW.
 Neither one of these jobs was very easy.  Enough about the first, I
have some questions about removing the a/c from my own car.
1)	It seems like I have two radiators, will I need both of these once
I get rid of the a/c?
2)	There are two hose coming from the a/c, one to the radiator, one
goes into the cabin of the car, do I need to replace these hoses as a
complete unit?  They don't seem like I can just unattach them from the
a/c then attach them to the radiator.
3)	Are there any other little things I need to know about?

Thanks,

John
80 Scirocco S