re: 16V shifting speeds (solved)

> I was talking to a tuning place and he mentioned that there are two
> different ignition modules.. one with a rev limiter at 6200 and the
> 7200 (which comes on '88 and '89 and possibly '87).  Theres your
> answer right there.

Wha??? when I bought the car it went to 7200rpm, all of a sudden
now it stops at 6200, and I didn't change any of the ignition system,
All i've ever done was fry something that killed the upshift light,
my AC and my horn. I've since been thankful that light doesn't come
on, learned to live w/o AC, and rewired my horn directly to battery.

As soon as all my brake parts arrive, master cyl and rotors, the car
is going into the shop and i'll let them find out whats wrong.

Ryan