a/c probs (New)

Hello again:

After being involved in an accident, (the other driver ran a stop sign) I
can no longer open my hood. Regardless, I have a new addition to my a/c
problems.

Earlier I posted that when driving with my a/c on, and I come to a stop,
the idle begins to fluctuate wildly. My base idle without the a/c on is 1k.
It doesn't happen right away, but after about five minutes of driving with
it on. At first the dile is basically unaffected.

Now, I smell fuel through the vents when the a/c is on.It doesn't appear
when the a/c is off. Is this car something or what? What could it be? Does
this help diagnose the first part of the problem?

Regards,
Paul Hanley