Re: rocco trim

>At 12:39 AM 6/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>
>Are you talking about the side molding?? Mines gone, looks better.
>Besides, if someone were to ding my door, they would still hit the
>paint, so whats the point of this stuff on the car. <shrug> It should
>just be glued on the car.

I gotta say I don't like the look of Sciroccos without that side molding.
I'm not wild about the molding either, but I think it looks better than
nothing.  Especially on my car (silver 16v), the black moldings go well
with the black spoiler, interior, Fuba, grille, and tires.  Shawn, you've
color coded just about everything, and that looks good, but unless you're
willing to go that route I say leave the moldings on.  Plus, I think they
do work.  I've yet to see a car door that will hit my paint rather than the
rubber, and I know they've saved me from banging my own door into a
wall/post etc.

BTW they're stuck onto the door with double sided tape.

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton