Prices for the shirts!

I got a quote for the shirts. I was a little suprised as to the cost of
these, it was much higher than I expected. (and this is *MY* cost! GEEZ!)

We have 3 options. The better the look of the shirt, the more it costs.

1) $9.50 + shipping. Print on front and back, 1 color only. (Kinda lame)
2)$12.70 + shipping. 2 color print on the back, 1 color print on the front.
3)$14.90 + shipping. 2 color print on the back, 2 color print on the front.

Naturally, if this initial order was to be 2 dozen shirts, then the price
would be a little less per shirt.

Also, for those that absolutely DONT want a pocket, I found out there is
about a half dozen of these available in XL and Large sizes so be sure to
specify when you "place" your orders. (Since im special, I can have access
to these as needed.)
PLEASE let me know ASAP, I need to give a few people some anwsers before I
get dropped from the "favorite son gets favors" department!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and