Kick panels it is!

Well after much thought (5 min.) I am gonna build me a set of kick
panels (thanks for the pic Jason =).  I am planning on using MDF
and fiberglass.  I have an idea to "form" them using chicken wire.
I don't think I have ever seen anyone use chicken wire when doing
fiberglass work, and don't know why?  Seems like it would work real
good right? Anyway I am gonna do a little more designing and
then get the project underway. I'll let everyone know how things
go, and put up a page on the fabrication when I am done.

Later
Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik