Golf VR12!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, someone has created a beast!

In this month's issue of Max Power (from the UK) there is an insane blue
Golf A2 with nothing more, nothing less than 2 (yes, you read two)
VR6s!!!! One in the front, one in the rear, taking the place where your
passengers and groceries would be. The front transmission is from a Golf
VR6 and the rear from a Corrado VR6. They are synchronized with an
ingenuous linkage between the front and rear shift knob (yes, rear shift
knob). Both engines are stock, but that in Europe means 190hp, which if
you have two of these you have 380hp!!!! on a four wheel drive Golf. Oh,
by the way, the rear suspension is a front suspension from a Corrado VR6,
so, that's all wheel independent. This car must be a thrill to drive!
Imagine this on a Rocco!!

--Ren