Re: Fluctuating idle

OK, that goes along with my theory, when you turn on the defrost in a car
with ac it will turn on the ac compressor and the ac idle boost curcuit.
the reason for this is the ac has a dryer system in it to remove moisture
that would otherwise cause condensation.  The defrost of course will work
better with dry air then wet.

Kyle