Neuspeed Alignment

I recently put on the neuspeed race springs and I heard about
"special" alignments you could get especially for the race springs.
I have a friend who owns a garage that does alignments so I could get
it set any way I want it.  But I need the complete specs for the
alignment.

Where can I get the complete spces for the race springs?
I have heard of sitting in the car while it is being aligned is there
much to be benifitted from this?

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 1.8 8v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...