Re: Autotech show on the 21st

Hello

I would love to go -- in fact a friend of mine and I were planning on going
but my younger brother decided to get married on the 21 of June.

Does everybody know that you can get 20% off of everything they sell.They all
so do it to mail orders. The discount is usually for the week before the
show.  I've been saving for the last few months for this sale.  I'm going on
a shopping spree!!!!

dave
85 Scirocco