Re: Images for Scirocco T-shirt are up!

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> Hi gang:
> Those of you that have been asking to see the MK-I and MK-II Scirocco
> pics I have can now see them on my web page. (Its just easier this way
> than to sending them to all of you individually!)
> Thanks to Brad Sheridon, ive learned how to put pics on the main page.
> (netcom sucks) Anyways, you can all see them both on the page.
> Thanks to everybody that sent requests!

The one on the page looks excellent - you might want to make the "l"
in scirocco-l a capital "L", though... I've started doing that in some
of the list documentation to cut down on "I tried sending to scirocco-1
or scirocco-I and it didn't work" (note the list footer).  The pics
are very cool - makes me wish mine had anything resembling a front
spoiler.

Kevin Wenzel
1981 VW Scirocco S (w/1.8 JH) - DSP #81 (Blix)
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/