Images for Scirocco T-shirt are up!

Hi gang:
Those of you that have been asking to see the MK-I and MK-II Scirocco
pics I have can now see them on my web page. (Its just easier this way
than to sending them to all of you individually!)
Thanks to Brad Sheridon, ive learned how to put pics on the main page.
(netcom sucks) Anyways, you can all see them both on the page.
Thanks to everybody that sent requests!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi