stock radio problems

List,

I have yet another strange WV question for you all!

I have been having radio problems for about 5 years.  I appears that when
it rains the FM side of my radio stops working; however, the AM side works
fine.  But who wants to listen to the AM side of the radio (AM=aweful
music)?  In a couple of days, if it has stopped raining, the FM side of the
radio comes back on, and the cycle has been repeated numerous times.

I was told by someone that WV had numerous problems with these stock DESIGN
radio/cass and there was a simple fix.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanxs

Tracy Shahan