radio button

Welp, if you want to be cool like me and don't have any fog lights, go to Radio shack or some other electronic strore and pick out a switch that will fit right under the 4-ways and rear defroster. Connect it properly, and use it as your power switch. I prefer this way better because I can turn on the radio anytime even if the car is on or off without the key, plus my huge Alpine MRV-1000 and Sony 75x2 that power my 12 in kicker comps and Blaupunkt 4x6's don't stay on after I turn the car off. And, I can turn it on without the key whenever needed. I can have a pic if anyone wants more info and details.