Re: Waterfest/list shirt

As for the Red Tape on the Fuba or antenna(whichever you have)....I think it
is a great idea.  I just have to find some.  Those of us who won't be showing
should be sure to park near each other in the parking lot.  Last year I spent
as much time in the parking lot looking at cars as I did in the show....but
of course I was driving my Tacoma and needed to get as much VW  power as
possible to get off my lazy butt and fix my scirocco. It worked.

Shawn: count me in for a shirt also!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANMAY
8716vscirocco
83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87  <---sorta new at this one/links soon!!!