Re: Waterfest Mail List T-Shirts

At 08:03 PM 6/3/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>My apologies for attaching an image file to e-mail.  Just threw together
>a VERY VERY ROUGH idea for a mail list t-shirt.  I have no idea if it is
>still being considered.  Just thought I would add my $0.02.
>
>Lee
>
>Attachment Converted: c:\eudora\attach\scirocco.jpg

Very cool! By chance do you have a pic of both the MK-I and MK-II
Scirocco's next to each other? Or could you combine two immages?
I took your basic idea and modified it a little so that its a little more
like line art. Again, its very rough and would need alot of attention to
get it to the printing stage. Like you, im just playing with it to see
what happens with it. What does anybody think of it?

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and