MkII Euro Style Headlights/scirocco"matchbox"car

Does anybody know the part #'s of the mkII euro headlight assemblies?
 Please, if you've got em on your car would you look to see if you can find a
#.  I would appreciate it greatly if anybody could help me out with this.  I
have a friend who is willing to try to smuggle a set back for me from Germany
but he wants the part # so we know he gets the right stuff.   Plus, he is
also going to try to track down as many of the "conrad" scirocco toys as he
can for me so I'll let you all know what happens.  Thanks in advance!!!!!
DANMAY
8716vScirocco
83GTi