Re: VW show in Woodburn Oregon

>There were a bunch of us Seattle/Vancouver area people talking about
>a weekend rally or something in June.  There were several who were in

Huh?  I don't remember this discussion...:)

>on it, but surprisingly I haven't heard anything from anyone lately.
>Actually, the "250 mile western rally" kind of got supplanted by the
>SF thing.  I was trying to revive it on a more local level.  We'll
>see.

I dunno, I don't see how many of us could do both.  Combining the two would
be the best plan, especially if we took a route other than straight down
I5.  I don't know what other options we have, but I5 has never struck me as
being particularly interesting....

>As for the SF trip, I might be able to.  It depends on my available
>vacation time and a few other things.  I'd say I'm about 50/50 at
>this point.  And I'm not sure if I want you guys laughing at my
>bargain basement Rocco :)

Yeah, you're right.  Don't bother showing up.  :) :)

All this talk about people going to waterfest has started to cheese me off!
Are there really that many more east coast scirocco owners on the list?!?!

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton