Re: Waterfest

On  1 Jun 97 at 18:49, Jason Brunberg wrote:

> > With all this talk about IDing other list members, would a
> > Scirocco-l, T-shirt  be out of the question?
> >
> > benton-------
> >
>  Uh, I don't know if I really want to sport a shirt like that.  I
>  think
> whatever attempts I make at creating such a top would fail
> miserably, and I wouldn't be able to justify to myself actually
> spending  the money to get it made.  Although I just might consider
> a tattoo :)

I'm on the Philadelphia Eagles email list (among others) and last
season we got together and had t-shirts made, they turned out really
nice.  The cost was decent too, so if Shawn wants to do this, I'm in.
We just need to find an artist.

My initial thoughts are that it should have pics or drawings of both
the MKI and MKII Roccos's (no brainer), a reference to the list addy,
some kind of catchy slogan ("Blowing across the net "?).  And of
course, the little Fasrfy stick fella :)

Just some ideas, but I'd definately be in on this.

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg