Re: I hate VW Rear-Disc brakes!!!

Paul Krucke wrote:

>      Why, why, why, do my rear calipers always seize?  I am fanatical about
>      maintaining my cars which means everything works brakes/e-brake.  But
>      I cannot seem to go more than 1yr on rear VW calipers!
>
>      My Scirocco 16v has done it and now my GLi has done it.  I

	Are you sure you're not driving my car?  I haven't used my e-brake
since last August (I bought the car in June).  One day the thing just
seized up on me.  Is there some kind of upgrade that I can do?  I was
hoping to fix it up soon, but if I'm going to have to re-fix it again in
such a short time, I'd rather avoid the hassle.

jason
87 16V