Re: Waterfest

> BTW, I'd like to have my car entered in the
> show, not b'cuz I think I even have an ice-cube's chance in hell, but
> because I'll be driving my baby about 600 miles and I don't want to
> leave it all alone in the parking lot.  Does it matter if your car
> doesn't look like a show-car with half a mill ($) dumped into it?  Also,
> if I have my suspension up and running at the time of the event, can I
> just enter my car, or what?  I'd like to throw it among the pilons or
> time the 1/4 mile, or whatever else....
>

> 	Okay, I just realized I was babbling.  later
> jason
> 87 16V

See the note I sent you on mods and showing.

As far as showing your car and running in the auto-x both, basically, I've
been told to forget it by a Rapid Parts rep and a Club H2O member that
attended last year.  The parking areas are physically separated by some
distance, and when the show is in full swing, hundreds of people.  Not to
mention that I hear that auto-x cars are lined up and assigned a number by
where they park between runs.  So, pick one or the other, you'll probably be
happy with either.  And either one gets you out of the general parking lot
and early 'back-door' admission to the show.

Laytron!

==Brett