suspension

Anyone know Fred Freeman's address?  I returned his mail to a
non-addressed free account.  I'll post it again to see if I can get an
answer out of him.

> FREE41@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Hey Jason,
> >                 The car is dropped 1.5 in. with the autotech springs.  A word
> > of  advice, never cut springs. Spend the money and get a good set of springs
> > Neuspeed or Autotech. The rims that I have on the car are MOMO 15x7 Quasars.
> > Where are you located?
> >
> > Fred Freeman

         I used to be pretty hardcore about not cutting springs myself,
but my
 cousin did his 83 GTIs springs about 6 six years ago with narry a
 problem.  Both he and I cut mine, so I know its cool.  The only problem
is
 both my front shocks are completely blown.  Needless to say (but I'll
say it
 anyway) the car tends to bottom out over big bumps and rubs like a mad
bastard
 in heat on tight right turns.  No worries, tho.  Suspension is one of
 the top priorities on my list.  BTW, how do the Autotechs feel?

         I'm in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada.  Just a nudge to the right
of
 Toronto.
 Where are you?

 jason