Re: Custom Bracket

I think Techtonics made one, try there.  As for how it works I dont know
and I dont know where else it could attach without getting in the way.  I
always wanted to find something up high, like the radiator support or
firewall to attach a mount to.  To bad they are probably too weak and it
would be in the way, all the time.

Kyle