Event:Show-August 17th

Shawn C. Meze writes:
>Hey, welcome to the list! So do tell, with all that you read in
>all the lists that you are on, how does this one compare to the
>others? (Im curious because I was on another list but got bored
>with it.)

Well this list is much more tecnical- help me fix my car info. More
grassroots. Now it also seems like many of the people are just
getting by and are looking for the cheapest method of fixing their
Scirocco's. As the Corrado and GTI-VR6 list people seem to be trying
to figure out what other parts they can install on their new 20+k
VW's. Also you hear lots of warranty stories and on this list of
course there is none. But other than that they are very similar.
None of this is to put down one group over the other just my
observation.

>.Hey Tim, real quick, if we can get enough people to show up at
>the San Francisco Scirocco Rally and eventually actually have a
>meet at your shop like we discussed earlier on Aug 17th, what
>should the kiddies expect to see/hear? (Don't give it away
>completely, just a little taste!)

Well depends on what you want. We will have some door prizes and
refreshments served. I can break out all my old Club Scirocco
newsletters and some old Scirocco info I have from many years
ago. We could see some cool Videos I have from back in the early to
mid 80's with lots of Scirocco stuff. Not sure if people know or not
but my 78 Scirocco and the Scirocco/Second Generation club that I ran
in the mid to late 80's is what got New Dimensions started. So enough
of me rambling (now I really feel old) so give me suggestions and I
will see what I can do.

PS- I forgot to offer all the people on the list a free catalog as we
just finished our first real catalog (thanks to Michelle). If you
want one free you can drop a E-mail to ndstaff@newdimensions.com
and be sure to give us all the info including your year and model of
VW. Please don't send it to me as I am already flooded. Thanks

turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com