Re: colour suggestions for the 'rocco

Riley McDowall wrote:

> pearly-white metallic colour. Which, of course,
> got me thinking about that
> colour. The Scirocco is currently silver-blue
> (not sure of VW's name for
> it) and I'm slowly changing the interior over to
> black leather...
> >
> >Greg.
> >82 Scirocco
> >91 Jetta
>
> What's wrong with the silver/blue?  That's what
> I have and I love it to
> pieces.  Doesn't show the dirt like a dark
> color, looks great with
> aftermarket wheels, and goes with any kind of
> trim color you want.  Plus
> it's a shade of silver that you don't really see
> on any other cars.
>
> If you have your heart set on the Audi Pearl
> color, I can tell you that
> it's already been done on a 16v here in
> Vancouver!  I keep hearing about it
> but have never seen it; apparently it looks
> great.

> the BODY of the message.

   I saw a 'Rocco the other day in metallic
turquoise (including all bumpers, plastic
arches/spoilers etc.)- it looked so good I almost
wished it was the colour I was going to use.
Instead I'm going for a gun-metal grey and
removing the plastic strips along the length of
the car to give it a cleaner look.

Ian Lovell
UK